Tuesday 13 September 2016

An application to become a school council class representative

At the beginning of the new academic year pupils are invited to apply to become class representatives for the school council.
This is Gregory's (Year 6) application.





I think school council is important because it gives children a chance to give their opinions, which means they might be able to change things in school for the better for the children. I would like to contribute to this system.
I am not only enthusiastic about school council, I am packed with ideas. I have a loud, fluent voice but I am good at listening and can take on board other people's opinions and give feedback.
I am also fair, not always choosing friends' ideas but choosing the best ideas.
They'll never see the end of me. Yes, it might give me extra homework. Yes, it might give me more to remember. Yes, it might make me miss break times, but no matter!
I personally believe everyone in this class is capable of greatness and I am definitely one of them.

Gregory 6HC

No comments:

Post a Comment