Thursday 19 May 2016

Dance competition winner


On Sunday 15th, I took part in a very successful dance competition with my dance school. In solos, we had a choice of going for a street/hip-hop or a slow/contemporary solo. I went for the slow solo because we rarely have them at competitions. I came 1st in my advanced under 12 category – receiving a trophy and a sash! When solos where done, it was time to perform our team entry (which was called Generation). We were in the advanced over 14 category and came 2nd, winning a medal. Towards the end of the competition it was the turn of the pairs (my pair is called Annmarie). My pair is slightly older than me, consequently, we danced as advanced under 14s and were placed 1st, also receiving a trophy!
A winner's smile
I was extremely proud of myself and came home with the biggest smile on my face.
Martyna 6KA

No comments:

Post a Comment